Procon was honored and happy to be a part of the Riverheads High School Homecoming Parade in Staunton, VA. Gerald Sams, a layout engineer for Procon, has children who attend Riverheads. He and a group of students gave a Procon truck and trailer a makeover, turning it into a mobile version of Caesars’ Palace for the evening! Their hard work resulted in their float being named the best float in the homecoming parade! Also, congratulations to the Riverhead football team for their 37-0 win over Luray!
- Project Engineer Job Description January 4, 2018
- 2017 Third Quarter Project Updates October 20, 2017
- 2017 Third Quarter Sales and Operations October 20, 2017
- 2017 Third Quarter Promotions of Healy, Amaya, Rausch and Martinez October 20, 2017
- 2017 Third Quarter Employee Birthdays, Anniversaries and Births October 20, 2017
211 INDUSTRY BLVD
ROCKY MOUNT, VA 24151