Procon closed the following projects during the Third Quarter:
- WTP SML Water Treatment
- LU APC Building
- Bluestone ES
- The Bridges II
- Top Golf CLT
- Virginian Parking Deck 1
- LU Campus Walk Bridge
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- LU Chiller Plant
- LIDL Danville
- UVA 500 Ray Hunt
- Fifth Street Final Phase
- Altec Equipment Foundation
- HHS Sitework
- GE Test Enclosure II
- Moses Cone AHU Pad
- 4H Archery SOG
- Hopkins Lumber Paving II
- Harrisonburg WTS
- Shady Grove Elementary P&F
- UNCG T&M
- UPS Trailer Staging
- Hopkins Lumber Road
- Pepsi Project in Lumberton, NC is substantially complete.
- Hotel Madison at JMU is substantially complete.
- NSSR/AMTRAK Platform Project in Roanoke is substantially complete.
- Seating portion of VT Baseball project is underway and going well.
- Project Unity Panels are up and steel is being erected.
- Augusta Medical Project in Waynesboro, VA is off to a good start on foundations.
- Foundations are complete and slab on grade is underway at Restaurant Depot project in Greensboro.
- Steel erection is underway and slabs on metal decks will be getting started soon at Wellspring Assisted Living in Greensboro.
- F min slabs are complete at Bob Barker project in Fuquay Varina, NC.
Featured Projects Overview:
Project Unity: This is a 119,800 ft, 3 story tilt up building located in Winchester, VA. The project has many openings, thin brick veneer and other architectural features that make it unique and complex.
VT Baseball: This project is an 18 million dollar, 4,000 seat cast-in-place baseball stadium with new executive suites, press box, elevated hospitality areas and locker rooms.
Pepsi: This is a 268,700 ft warehouse and distribution facility featuring tilt-up wall panel, 8’’ fiber reinforced slab-on-grade with 50’ extended joint spacing. The 16,200 ft2 office area features exposed polished concrete floors.